30% of 18- to 29-year-olds say history will judge Trump as 'the worst president ever'
- Thirty percent of Americans between 18 and 29 years old believe history will judge Trump as the "worst president ever," according to a new
- 56% of young people said history will judge Trump as "bad," "terrible," or the "worst president ever."
- Just 56% of young Republicans said they want Trump to "play a key role in the future of Republican
Young Americans overwhelmingly dislike former President
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
Two-thirds of young people believe President
The Harvard poll surveyed 2,513 US residents between 18 and 29 years old from March 9 to March 22, 2021. The margin of error is 2.6%.
- Here’s how brands can avoid making our athletes’ win at Tokyo Olympics all about themselves
- Tokyo Olympics: India beat Argentina 3-1 to enter the quarters in men's hockey
- Sony sells more than 10 million units of the PS5 despite supply shortage since launch
- From Adani Group to Tata Motors and banks — these 17 stocks have already lost over 10% in last one month
- Google, Amazon, IBM and many more are hiring business analysts across the country