Aides to Joe Biden describe the president as having a 'short fuse' but he never erupts in fits of rage like Donald Trump, report says
- Aides to
Joe Bidensay he has little patience for advisors who can't answer his many questions.
- According to the New York Times, Biden has hung up on people if he thinks they're wasting time.
- But he never bursts into rage the way Trump did and often displays "unexpected warmth", they say.
President Joe Biden is "obsessed with detail" and will "often snap" if advisors don't answer his many questions, the New York Times reported Friday.In an in-depth new portrait by Times, more than a dozen former and current staffers paint a picture of a president who takes his time with the decision-making process, making sure he gets opinions from all sides before coming to a conclusion.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
According to numerous people who regularly interact with him, the president has a "short fuse" and will often cut people off if they don't come prepared with as much detail as possible. Three advisors who work closely with the president have cited several instances where Biden hung up the phone on people he thought were wasting his time.Read more: Biden's menthol cigarette prohibition is so obviously stupid and wrong it boggles the mind
"You become so hyper prepared," said Dylan Loewe, a former speechwriter for Mr. Biden. "'I've got to answer every conceivable question he can come up with.'"But most advisors said Biden's "flares of impatience" are nothing like the fits of rage, Former President
The Times piece also outlines Biden's eating routine and food and drink preferences.
Christopher Freeman, a caterer who used to work for Biden when he was vice president, told the Times that the foodstuffs staff had been asked not to serve leafy greens at public events because Biden doesn't want to be photographed with green bits in his teeth.
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Satish Kumar exits from quarter-finals in boxing after losing to Bakhodir Jalolov
- From the US to Western Europe to New Zealand — natural disasters which wreaked havoc in the last 6 months
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis