Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez warned Rep. Ted Yoho that she won't be 'so nice next time' following harassment incident
- The day after Rep. Ted Yoho verbally attacked Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the Capitol steps, she warned him that she won't be "so nice" if it were to happened again, Vanity Fair reported.
- "You do that to me again, I won't be so nice next time," Ocasio-Cortez said.
- Yoho reportedly called AOC a "f---ing b----" as he was walking away from her following the altercation.
Following an incident of harassment on the US Capitol steps Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez warned Rep. Ted Yoho that she won't be "so nice" if it were to happen again, Vanity Fair reported.
"You do that to me again, I won't be so nice next time," Ocasio-Cortez told Yoho the day after he verbally attacked her.
—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) October 28, 2020
"Bronx energy is a renewable resource, excellent for phasing out fossil-fueled attitudes in the workplace," she wrote on Twitter following the Vanity Fair report.
The verbal attack came after the New York congresswoman said crime in New York City is increasing during the pandemic because of poverty and unemployment.
"You are out of your freaking mind," Yoho reportedly told her. As he was walking away he also reportedly called her a "f---ing b----."
Reporters who were nearby witnessed the incident.
"That kind of confrontation hasn't ever happened to me — ever," Ocasio-Cortez told The Hill following the incident. "I've never had that kind of abrupt, disgusting kind of disrespect levied at me."
The congresswoman told Vanity Fair that she felt Yoho's actions were coming close "into the zone of harassment, discrimination."
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Rupee falls 4 paise to 81.66 against US dollar in early trade
- Sensex is up 334 points, Nifty by 91 points tracking gains from Asian markets
- Big emitters not acknowledging climate risks: Carbon Tracker
- Fresh threats to Mukesh Ambani and family, Reliance Foundation hospital
- Will consider Kerala govt proposal for World Peace Conference: Nobel Peace Centre
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World