Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez warned Rep. Ted Yoho that she won't be 'so nice next time' following harassment incident
- The day after Rep. Ted Yoho verbally attacked Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the Capitol steps, she warned him that she won't be "so nice" if it were to happened again, Vanity Fair reported.
- "You do that to me again, I won't be so nice next time," Ocasio-Cortez said.
- Yoho reportedly called AOC a "f---ing b----" as he was walking away from her following the altercation.
Following an incident of harassment on the US Capitol steps Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez warned Rep. Ted Yoho that she won't be "so nice" if it were to happen again, Vanity Fair reported.
"You do that to me again, I won't be so nice next time," Ocasio-Cortez told Yoho the day after he verbally attacked her.
—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) October 28, 2020"Bronx energy is a renewable resource, excellent for phasing out fossil-fueled attitudes in the workplace," she wrote on Twitter following the Vanity Fair report.
"You are out of your freaking mind," Yoho reportedly told her. As he was walking away he also reportedly called her a "f---ing b----."Read more: Republican Rep. Ted Yoho reportedly called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a 'f---ing b----' on the Capitol steps
Reporters who were nearby witnessed the incident."That kind of confrontation hasn't ever happened to me — ever," Ocasio-Cortez told The Hill following the incident. "I've never had that kind of abrupt, disgusting kind of disrespect levied at me."The congresswoman told Vanity Fair that she felt Yoho's actions were coming close "into the zone of harassment, discrimination."
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time
- BJD chalks out issues for upcoming budget session of Parliament
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day
- Pradhan Mantri Bal Puraskar to be awarded to 32 children on Republic Day
- Birla is making Asian Paints and Berger Paints change colours— and it’s bad news for those who got shares in Indigo IPO too