Attorney General William Barr is reportedly brushing off Trump's attacks over Hunter Biden investigation as a 'deposed king ranting'
Trumphas shared calls to fire Attorney General William Barrand reportedly held a meeting to discuss firing him.
- Barr "cannot be intimidated" by Trump and thinks the president's attacks are a "deposed king ranting," a source told CNN.
- The relationship between Trump and Barr is reportedly like a "cold war."
- Barr has considering leaving his post before January 20, according to The New York Times.
The public feud between Barr and Trump as being like a "cold war," the source told CNN. Barr is, reportedly, "not someone who takes bullying and turns the other cheek."Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
This isn't the first time that Barr and Trump have clashed. At the start of the month, the AG defied Trump by stating that the Department of Justice and FBI had not found any evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election.While Trump is said to be weighing up whether to dismiss Barr just a month before his term is up, Barr is also considered to be considering making an early departure. Barr has contemplated leaving his post before January 20, according to The New York Times.
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users