Biden says he'd consider slapping Putin with personal sanctions if Russia invades Ukraine
Joe Bidensaid a Russian invasion of Ukrainecould be the "largest invasion since World War II."
- Biden said the US could sanction
Vladimir Putinpersonally if an invasion went ahead.
President Joe Biden said the US could put personal
He said that if Russia invaded Ukraine, it would have "enormous consequences worldwide" and could be the "largest invasion since World War II."
The US, Ukraine, and other Western governments have warned that Russia appears poised to invade. Ukraine says Russia has amassed more than 100,000 troops along the border.
The Pentagon put 8,500 US troops on heightened alert over the tensions.
Russia said earlier this month that Russia would break ties with the US if Putin were sanctioned.
Putin's exact net worth is a mystery, but documents leaked last year suggested Putin had secret assets abroad in addition to his wealth in Russia.
Russia denies having plans to invade Ukraine.
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon
- Avantha Group promoter denied interim bail on his arrest for alleged misuse of ₹515 crore loan
- Zoho's ManageEngine to hire 1,000 people this year as part of expansion plans
- Goa has the highest car ownership in India, check out the states with highest and lowest car ownership
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction