Cuomo claimed he's done more 'than any governor in modern history' in initial draft of his pandemic book
- An initial draft of
Andrew Cuomo's pandemic book included a bold claim on his accomplishments.
- "I have accomplished by any objective standard more than any governor in modern history," he wrote.
- The boast was discovered by The
New YorkTimes in a report on Cuomo getting staff help on the book.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo initially had a line in his most recent book about being the most accomplished governor in "modern history," according to the New York Times.The Times report centered around Cuomo using his staff for help on the book, despite being told by an ethics board to not use any state resources in the process. The governor also got at least a $4 million advance for the book, which he was writing around the same time his administration was covering up COVID-19 deaths among nursing home residents.
"Andrew Cuomo writing about ego-driven narcissism sounds like the pot calling the kettle black," a de Blasio spokesman told The Times.
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 58,419 fresh cases, lowest in last 81 days