Fox News aired a legal disclaimer when Trump started airing 2020 election conspiracy theories in his CPAC speech
Fox Newsaired a disclaimer over former President Donald Trump's CPAC speech on Sunday.
- The disclaimer came after Trump continued to push the theory that the election was stolen from him.
- The chyron said voting-system firms had "denied the various allegations" made by Trump.
View all Offers
Fox News aired a legal disclaimer over former President Donald Trump's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference Sunday night.
The message appeared on the chyron after Trump continued to push the lie that the 2020 presidential election had been stolen from him.
Trump said the election had been "rigged" against him and there's "so much evidence" pointing to this.
"It's a disgrace to our nation, and we are truly being scorned and disrespected all over the world," Trump said.
The disclaimer, which ran for nearly 40 seconds, read: "The voting system companies have denied the various allegations made by President Trump and his counsel regarding the
Fox News did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
Trump has continued to insist that he is the real winner of the 2020 presidential election, without giving any evidence supporting that theory.
Even his own attorney general, Bill Barr, confirmed that there was no evidence of widespread election fraud.
Fox News has denied the accusations in both of the voting companies' lawsuits.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover