Hunter Biden accuses Rudy Giuliani and Giuliani's ex-lawyer of hacking and tampering with his data and causing the 'total annihilation' of his digital privacy in new lawsuit
- Hunter Biden sued Rudy Giuliani and Giuliani's former lawyer, Bob Costello, in a new civil lawsuit.
- The suit alleges that they hacked Biden's devices and tampered with his data, causing the "total annihilation" of his digital privacy.
Hunter Biden sued Rudy Giuliani and his former lawyer on Tuesday, alleging that they hacked his devices and tampered with his data, causing the "total annihilation" of his digital privacy.
"For the past many months and even years, Defendants have dedicated an extraordinary amount of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into, tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and generally obsessing over data that they were given that was taken or stolen from Plaintiff's devices or storage platforms, including what Defendants claim to have obtained from Plaintiff's alleged 'laptop' computer," the lawsuit said.
Biden has accused Giuliani, Costello, and several entities owned by Giuliani of violating the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
Tuesday's lawsuit is Biden's latest salvo in his legal fight against those involved in trying to obtain access to his devices or the data stored on them.
He previously sued Garrett Ziegler, a Trump White House aide, alleging that Ziegler "has devoted most of his waking time and energy" since leaving the White House on trying to access Biden's devices.
Costello did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
"Hunter Biden has previously refused to admit ownership of the laptop," Ted Goodman, a political advisor to Giuliani, told Insider in a statement. "I'm not surprised he's now falsely claiming his laptop hard drive was manipulated by Mayor Giuliani, considering the sordid material and potential evidence of crimes on that thing."
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns
- US again vetoes UNSC resolution calling for immediate Gaza ceasefire
- Putin praises Modi for his tough policies; says he is 'main guarantor' of steady Russia-India relationship
- "World recognizes that there's no option but to come to India for a large demand": Piyush Goyal