Melania Trump wants to sell you an NFT of her 'cobalt blue eyes'
- Former first lady Melania Trump is selling an NFT of her "cobalt blue eyes."
- The image will cost 1 Solana, a cryptocurrency worth about $180 as of Thursday morning.
Former First Lady Melania Trump is selling a non-fungible token (NFT) of her "cobalt blue eyes," her office announced on Thursday.
The watercolor image of Trump's eyes called "Melania's Vision" by fashion artist Marc-Antoine Coulon will cost 1 Solana, a cryptocurrency worth about $180 as of Thursday morning.
A portion of the proceeds will go to support children in foster care, according to her website.
"I am proud to announce my new NFT endeavor, which embodies my passion for the arts, and will support my ongoing commitment to children through my Be Best initiative," Trump said in a statement. "Through this new technology-based platform, we will provide children computer science skills, including programming and software development, to thrive after they age out of the foster community."
A purchase of the NFT also comes with an audio recording from Trump "with a message of hope," the statement said.
Trump also said she will be releasing more NFTs "in regular intervals." This first NFT is available until December 31, she announced.
—MELANIA TRUMP (@MELANIATRUMP) December 16, 2021
"Excited for this new venture, which combines my passion for art and commitment to helping our Nation's children fulfill their own unique American Dream," she wrote on Twitter.
In her time as first lady, Trump spearheaded the Be Best initiative, a campaign focused on the youth and their wellbeing. Since leaving the White House in January, the former first lady has reportedly been "happy and relaxed" with the change of pace at her new residence, former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction