Rep. Adam Kinzinger shares letter threatening to 'execute' him, his wife, and 5-month-old baby
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger shared a letter addressed to his wife that threatened his family.
- It said Kinzinger would be "executed" and that his wife and child, who is five months old, would join him.
Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger shared a letter that threatened him and his family, including his five-month-old child.
Kinzinger shared a photo of the letter on Twitter on Monday, and said it was "addressed to my wife, sent to my home, threatening the life of my family."
—Adam Kinzinger✌️ (@AdamKinzinger) June 19, 2022
The letter called Kinzinger a "pimp" and said he "not only broke his oath, he sold his soul."
"Adam's activities have hurt not only this country, but countless patriotic and God fearing families. Therefore, although it might take time, he will be executed. But don't worry! You and Christian will be joining Adam in Hell too!" the letter continued.
Christian is the name of Kinzinger's five-month-old son.
"We find it blasphemous that you name the son of the devil Christian!" the letter added.
There was no sign-off visible on the letter.
He discussed his work on the House committee investigating the Capitol riot, and said that the fact that he is one of only two Republicans on the committee was subjecting him to threats.
"This threat that came in, it was mailed to my house. We got it a couple of days ago, and it threatens to execute me, as well as my wife and five-month-old child. We've never seen or had anything like that. It was sent from the local area," he told "This Week."
The committee is set to hold its fourth public hearing on Tuesday afternoon.
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India