The ex-daughter-in-law of Trump's CFO handed over boxes of financial records and a laptop to Manhattan prosecutors
Jennifer Weisselbergdelivered boxes of financial records and a laptop to prosecutors Thursday.
- Weisselberg is the ex-daughter-in-law of the
Trump Organization's longtime CFO Allen Weisselberg.
- She is cooperating with investigations into Trump's personal finances and those of his company.
Jennifer Weisselberg handed over boxes of financial records to investigators with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office on Thursday as part of the investigation into former President
Weisselberg is the ex-wife of Barry Weisselberg, son of the Trump Organization's longtime Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg. Weisselberg's lawyer previously told Insider's Jacob Shamsian that she was cooperating with the investigation and had "several boxes of documents" left to deliver.Weisselberg was seen Thursday morning transporting three boxes of records as well as a laptop from her building, The Washington Post reported.
The Manhattan District Attorney's Office and the
District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. has been trying to "flip" Allen Weisselberg and get him to cooperate with the investigation, The Post reported last month. Allen Weisselberg is believed to be a major focus of the criminal investigation into Trump's finances, which could be in its final stages.
Have a news tip? Contact this reporter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry