Trump calls his daughter Ivanka a 'very high quality' person but won't say if they've talked about her January 6 committee testimony that undermined his claims about election fraud
- Trump said that
Ivanka Trump"is a very high-quality person" after she gave testimony to the January 6committee.
- The former president's eldest daughter questioned Trump's lies about the 2020 election at the hearing.
"Well, I think she wanted to be nice and respectful," Trump told New York magazine's Olivia Nuzzi said, "She's a very high-quality person, and I don't think she wanted to hurt anybody's feelings."
Trump lashed out at his daughter after lawmakers played portions of Ivanka Trump's deposition last month where she questioned her father's debunked lies about widespread fraud in the 2020 election. In particular, Ivanka Trump said that she took notice when then-Attorney General
"I thought that Barr was weak and pathetic, and I think that she doesn't want to hurt somebody's feelings," the former president said. Ivanka had told the panel that she "accepted" Barr's view.
The former president said in response that his daughter, who was also a top White House advisor, was "checked out" as he and his allies continued to push his lies about the election.
"Ivanka Trump was not involved in looking at, or studying, Election results.," Trump wrote on his social media platform, Truth. "She had long since checked out and was, in my opinion, only trying to be respectful to Bill Barr and his position as Attorney General."
When asked if they had spoken about her testimony, the former president only told Nuzzi, "I'd rather not say. I'd rather not say."
The committee has continued to broadcast excerpts from Trump's deposition. On Tuesday, the panel disclosed that Trump thought her dad had most likely lost to Biden "probably prior" to the Electoral College formally voting on December 14, 2020, but added that she found the vote only added to that view.
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World