Trump made $1.6 billion while president, according to financial disclosures, but left office less wealthy than before
Donald Trumpmade at least $1.6 billion during his single term as US president.
- He could hae made as much as $1.79 billion, according to
- Much of the revenue came from Mar-a-Lago, his hotel in DC, and his American golf courses.
Donald Trump may have donated his $400,000 salary as president, but that represented just one-tenth of a percent of the money he made while the world's most powerful man.
During his four-year term in office, Trump reported making between $1.6 and $1.79 billion, with some $620 million coming from the
Overall, however, Trump appears to be less wealthy today than when he took office. In fall 2020, Forbes said the ex-president was now the 352nd richest person in America - down from 275 the year before, reflecting a drop in net worth from $3.1 billion to $2.5 billion.
Struggling with debt, the former head of state deposited millions of dollars in 2020 campaign donations into the Trump Organization, according to a report by Forbs.
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500