Trump shares tweet saying he is 'fanboying for dictators' after praising Putin and Kim as more mentally fit than Biden
- President Donald Trump on Monday shared a tweet describing him as "fanboying for dictators."
- "I didn't even know there would be a question about this!" Trump tweeted in response to a columnist who referenced his comments that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin are more mentally fit than Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
- "Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Un doesn't know about the problems that Joe has. We need very sharp people. I'm sorry, Joe is not qualified for this position," Trump said at his rally in Nevada on Sunday.
President Donald Trump on Monday shared a tweet describing him as "fanboying for dictators."
—Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 14, 2020
The first line of the tweet, written by a Daily Beast columnist, summarized Trump's comments at a campaign rally on Sunday in Nevada, where he praised North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin as more mentally "sharp" than Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, another norm-shattering attack from a politician who in part built his personal brand on them.
"But, you see, I deal with all these people, and they don't have the kind of mental problem that Sleepy Joe has; they're very sharp," Trump said.
The president is presenting himself as a tough negotiator with the leaders of these adversarial nations, despite a New York Times report that said his administration didn't take action after Russia offered money for attacks on US troops in Afghanistan and stalled negotiations with North Korea that have failed to compel it to renounce its nuclear weapons.
—DJ Judd (@DJJudd) September 14, 2020
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder