Trump started a blog, but hardly anyone is reading it
- Trump's new blog is apparently not very popular.
- The blog has only seen a little over 212,000 engagements in its first week.
- When he still had
When he still had a Twitter account,
Along those lines, the former president might not be too happy to learn that his new blog has fairly low readership.The blog, titled From the Desk of Donald J. Trump, has only seen a little over 212,000 engagements in its first week, according to data compiled by the social media analytics company BuzzSumo, which was first reported by NBC News. Comparatively, Trump's tweet announcing he contracted COVID-19 last October - his most liked and retweeted post to date - was retweeted hundreds of thousands of times and liked over 1.5 million times. In other words, Trump saw more engagement from single tweets than he has on his new blog so far.
Trump was banned from Twitter and other major social media platforms after the Capitol attack on January 6. He was impeached over his role in provoking the riot via incendiary and false statements about the 2020 election. The former president frequently used social media to spread lies about the election, including falsely claiming that it was stolen from him.Polling continues to show that many Republicans have bought into the erroneous notion that President
The fact that Trump's website is not getting much engagement so far suggests that removing his social media megaphone has had a major impact on his ability to communicate with the public.
- IAMAI-BACC appoints India’s first cyber security coordinator Dr Gulshan Rai as its Advisory Board Member
- Here are the top most awaited Indian web series of 2021 as per YouGov's survey
- Nykaa will spend its IPO money on setting up retail stores and repaying loans
- Ola Scooter launch date set for August 15 – here’s everything you need to know
- Facebook employees asked to wear masks at offices due to rising Covid cases