Trump's COVID-19 treatment would have cost an estimated $650,000 out of pocket
- President Trump's three-day hospital stay cost much more than the treatment the average American
- We estimate Trump's bill would have cost nearly $650,000 out of pocket, between experimental drug treatments, his hospital stay, and transportation.
- But the actual cost extends beyond the president's own infection — the costs of treatment for people he may have infected is still unknown.
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days