Watch RBG's personal trainer pay tribute to the late Supreme Court justice by doing push-ups during her memorial service at the Capitol
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's personal trainer paid tribute to the late Supreme Court justice by doing push-ups during her memorial service at the Capitol.
- Bryant Johnson had worked with Ginsburg for 21 years. She died last Friday at the age of 87 due to health complications with cancer.
- Ginsburg's strict workout regimen gained popularity in recent years.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg's personal trainer honored the late Supreme Court Justice by throwing down three push-ups in front of her casket during her memorial service at the Capitol on Friday.
Bryant Johnson had trained the liberal icon — who died last Friday at the age of 87 due to health complications with cancer — for more than two decades. They two paired up in 1999, following her first battle with the disease. Ginsburg had reportedly referred to him as one of "the most important" people in her life.
—CSPAN (@cspan) September 25, 2020
As the oldest sitting member on the nation's highest court, Ginsburg's strict exercise regimen gained popularity in recent years, featured in television appearances, news reports, and the 2018 documentary "RBG."
Johnson authored a 2017 book called "The RBG Workout" for people to learn the exercise. He has also trained other federal officials, including Supreme Court Justices Elena Kagan and Stephen Breyer.
Ginsburg had previously attributed her long career to the hours she devoted to staying in shape with Johnson. The twice-weekly meetings consisted of cardio, stretches, and full body strength exercises, such as push-ups and squats.
Several lawmakers and dignitaries also paid their respects to Ginsburg as she lie in state in the Capitol on Friday. She is the first woman to ever receive the honor.
- Best weighing machine under ₹500
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale says Mashable India
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Germany Visa
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- Bank Loan
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World