Rajasthan RBSE 10th result 2019 expected this week, check your score @rajresults.nic.in
AdvertisementRajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is expected to announce the class 10th examination results by the end of May or first week of June, according to reports.
Over 11 lakh students appeared for the examination. The exams were held from 14 March to 27 March 2019. In 2018, the overall pass percentage stood at 79.86%.
The board has already announced the results for Class 12th on Wednesday, 15 May 2019. This year, the overall pass percentage for science stream stood at 92.88%, 6% up from last year. While the number of students who cleared the examination in the commerce stream stood at 91.04%.
The results will be available on its official website www.rajresults.nic.in. Alternatively, you can also check results at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the website www.rajresults.nic.in, click on the result link on the homepage.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and you can also download it for future reference.
- type RESULT<space>RAJ10<space>roll number and send it to 56263
Popular on BI
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so