Ranked: The 10 best airports in North America
our domestic facilities often lack the amenities and architectural flair of their international counterparts, there are a few airports that can hold their own.
In March, leading aviation reviewer Skytrax released the results of its annual World Airport Awards, which includes a list of the best airports in North America. The Skytrax annual rankings are based on the impressions of nearly 14 million fliers from 105 countries. More than 550 airports were included in the survey, which covers 39 service and performance parameters, including facility comfort, the location of bathrooms, and the language skills of the staff.
Here's a look at the airports in North America that ranked the highest:
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge