RANKED: These are the granola bars with the least sugar
Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider
This is especially true with snack and cereal bars.
I eat about one granola bar a day because they're so easy to carry around when I'm feeling peckish.
As a highly processed food, however, snack bars have a lot of ingredients, one of which is almost always sugar.
Dietary guidelines say we should eat fewer than 50 grams of sugar per day. You don't want to waste up to a third of that on one bar.
We ranked some popular brands from those with the most sugar per serving to those with the least. (We didn't account for other nutritional variation, like protein and fiber content.) See how your favorite snack, cereal, or granola bar stacks up:
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life
- India’s economic rise: How global tech giants are chasing the next big growth engine
- Lamborghini Revuelto: Plug-in hybrid supercar with V12 engine hits Indian roads