Realme is giving away discounts worth ₹300 crore during the Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale
- realme will offer discounts worth ₹1000 on
realme C2, realme 5and realme 3 Pro.
- The Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale, the company’s biggest annual sale event will begin on September 29.
- In August, Realme 5 phone with a quad camera was sold out within 30 minutes of opening its flash sale via Flipkart.
For the sale, realme will offer a discount worth ₹1,000 on realme C2, realme 5 and realme 3 Pro. It is also promising a ₹1,000 off on all pre-paid booking for realme 5 Pro.
“There will also be an instant 10% discount on Axis Bank Debit and ICICI Bank credit cards for all realme products on sale,” said the company.
The smartphone maker always had a good run with Flipkart. Realme 5 phone with a quad camera was sold out within 30 minutes of opening its flash sale on Flipkart in August. In half an hour, the company sold a whopping 120,000 units.
realme is over a year old in India, and launched over 12 products – realme 1, realme 2, realme 3, realme 2 Pro, realme 3 Pro, realme U1, realme C1, realme C2, realme 3i, realme X, realme 5 and realme 5 pro.
The Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale which is the company’s biggest annual sale event is beginning on September 29. The e-commerce giant has been prepping for the sale with offers, discounts and deals on board.
Walmart-owned Flipkart has also brought 27,000 kirana stores onboard to ensure last mile delivery ahead of Big Billion Day sale.
Big Billion Day sale is clashing with a severe slowdown but here's why Flipkart is confident
Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale will kick off from September 29
- Rajya Sabha passes Banking Amendment Bill 2020
- Cricbuzz celebrates the start of IPL 2020 with a catchy rap
- INTERVIEW: InsuranceDekho raises its maiden $20 million from parent co – plans to expand to its reach in the ‘real Bharat’
- At least 270 pilot whales are stranded at sandbanks in Australia — and a third of them have already died
- EXCLUSIVE: Dailyhunt is curating an entire family of 'Bharat' apps — claims it can push a new mobile app every three days