These are the reasons why a good employee will quit your organisation
No company in the world ever wants a good
This is probably one of the major factors behind a
Believe it or not, poor appraisals are one main reason for employees to look out for other options. If you believe an employee is good, ensure you have given him his due credit. Poor appraisals have been at the forefront when it comes to tick off an employee.
No growth opportunities
An employee will eventually be unhappy if he doesn’t see any growth opportunity for himself in the organisation. This stands true if the employee doesn’t get to see any enhancement in his role for a long period of time. After all, everyone wants to grow and climb up the ladder and a profile that is static will never be appreciated.
Bad working environment
It is no rocket science to understand that a bad working environment is definitely a put off for an employee. It can include a poor working relationship with the reporting manager to noose-around-the-neck working culture.
If any of the above has happened with you, maybe it’s time to smell the coffee.
- Indian banks have made $3.1 billion just by parking funds with the RBI — instead of giving them out as loans
- IIT Roorkee student’s TikTok clone app Mitron TV is riding high in downloads because of its association with PM Modi’s favourite word
- Tata Trusts ties up with 2 medical institutions for online training of staff to manage COVID-19
- Reliance launches JioMart across 200 cities; analysts say co eyeing spike in online grocery orders
- Airtel Payments Bank, Mastercard team up to develop customised financial products for farmers, SMEs