These are the reasons why a good employee will quit your organisation
No company in the world ever wants a good
This is probably one of the major factors behind a
Believe it or not, poor appraisals are one main reason for employees to look out for other options. If you believe an employee is good, ensure you have given him his due credit. Poor appraisals have been at the forefront when it comes to tick off an employee.
No growth opportunities
An employee will eventually be unhappy if he doesn’t see any growth opportunity for himself in the organisation. This stands true if the employee doesn’t get to see any enhancement in his role for a long period of time. After all, everyone wants to grow and climb up the ladder and a profile that is static will never be appreciated.
Bad working environment
It is no rocket science to understand that a bad working environment is definitely a put off for an employee. It can include a poor working relationship with the reporting manager to noose-around-the-neck working culture.
If any of the above has happened with you, maybe it’s time to smell the coffee.
- Kerala sets up committee on vaccine manufacturing centre
- Gap between COVID-19 recoveries and active cases steadily increasing: Health ministry
- Ola brings on board former General Motors veteran to lead the global manufacturing and operations of its electric business
- Spotify is the latest to hop on the Instagram-like stories bandwagon and people are asking why
- Upcoming car launches in December — Nissan Magnite, Audi S5 Sportback, Tata Altroz Turbo, and more