Redditors are disgusted by one man's photo of a pathetic breakfast sandwich
Airplane food is known for being terrible, but nobody ever said anything about airport food.
View all Offers
Earlier this week, Reddit user "spambox" posted a photo of a bacon and egg sandwich he was allegedly served in an airport in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Instead of a proper breakfast, the piece of bacon and egg were so tiny that they looked more like plastic, play-food.
Here's a look at the pathetic meal which cost £3.20 or roughly $5.
"I never asked for a refund as I figured it must just be overpriced s*** cause it's an airport," spambox writes of the bleak breakfast.
Since the image was shared on Sunday, it has received 1,593 reddit upvote points and many users are commenting in support.
The airport has since apologized for their culinary fail.
"Sadly on this occasion we fell below the mark and offer our apologies to this customer. Clearly this is not the service we should be providing and we will be addressing this complaint," a spokesperson for the airport told The Scotsman.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover