Redditors offer 30-somethings their best advice on how to turn 40 without regrets
The internet may be made up of millions of anonymous strangers, but those strangers can still share some pretty great life advice.
One of the most common questions to come up on Reddit's AskReddit threads is young people asking their elders how to live regret-free.
Thousands of people have weighed in over the last several years, offering advice to people of all ages.
Here are some of the shiniest pearls of wisdom from people over 40 to people still in their 30s.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry
- Best budget headphone for work from home in India