Refinery29 co-founder Philippe von Borries to speak at IGNITION 2015
So how did an entrepreneur with experience in law and politics go on to co-found one of the fastest growing lifestyle media companies in Refinery29?
To spill the secrets of his success in pioneering the gold standard for lifestyle content and commerce on the Web, von Borries will join more of the industry's boldest risk-takers in a panel, "Into the Stream - Marketing Goes Native," at Business Insider's flagship annual event, IGNITION: Future of Digital, on Tuesday, December 8, in New York City.
Along with von Borries we've lined up an explosive speaker list of some of the best and brightest minds in media today. Get your ticket to IGNITION 2015 now before it sells out.
IGNITION takes place December 8-9 at the Time Warner Center in New York City -- and you should be there!
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones
- India's COVID-19 recovery rate rises to 67.62% and case fatality rate drops to 2.07%
- BCCI, Vivo suspend IPL partnership for one year, may resume next year
- Wipro teams up with Intel to cash in on the increasing demand for work from home