REMINDER: Apple's iPhone revenue is bigger than any other tech company's total revenue
Apple is expected to unveil its next iPhone tomorrow. If that sounds anticlimactic to you after 8 years of iPhone releases, here's a reminder of why it's such a big deal.
According to this chart compiled by Statista, Apple booked more revenue from iPhone sales last quarter than any other tech company booked in total. The iPhone business is so big, it outstripped the two largest ad-supported online companies - Google and Facebook - by more than $10 billion in sales last quarter.
- India at forefront of vaccine development: Modi
- How music has become the real social connector, and technology has helped democratize music in today’s digitally connected world
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump versus Biden — Here’s what the result of the US election could mean for India
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Tata Motors CEO is not worried about Musk's Tesla coming to India
- Chinese soldier strays across the border — detained by India , to be released soon