REPORT: President Obama calls Trump to congratulate him on his win
Tur said Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told her of the phone call, but did not know what was said during the conversation.
Obama worked tirelessly to help elect Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who fell short on Election Day. He repeatedly made strong warnings about electing Trump as president.
In fact, when asked last week by the Rev. Al Sharpton whether he could even imagine Trump taking the oath of office and becoming his successor, Obama said he could not.
- Better.com CEO accused hundreds of the 900 people he laid off on Zoom of 'stealing' by working only 2 hours daily
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regulate work from home with a comprehensive framework
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit