We tried the 9 most popular food-delivery apps in America - and the winner is clear
The food-delivery industry is a $10 billion business, according to Morgan Stanley estimates. And it's only growing - according to Morgan Stanley, there are billions of dollars to be made in the delivery space.
As a result, startups are eager to establish themselves as delivery go-tos and carve out their own space in the market.
Spending a week without leaving my apartment, only eating food ordered via delivery, I had the perfect opportunity to compare different food-delivery apps.
Here's how nine of the biggest names in the business measure up, ranked from best to worst.
- Yasin Malik sentenced to life in terror funding case
- Apple could be looking to increase production in India but its geopolitical tension with China might hinder the process, says analyst
- To help fight water scarcity, a machine that produces drinking water from air has been launched in India
- Voltas records an unprecedented triple-digit growth in April '22
- Best moisturizers to keep skin soft and nourished
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction