Kroger just opened its first restaurant - and the food looks nothing like what you'll find in the grocery store
- Kroger opened a new restaurant concept called Kitchen 1883.
- The company will open additional locations adjacent to its grocery stores if the concept is successful.
Kroger, the nation's largest grocery chain, is diving into the restaurant business.
The grocer just opened its first standalone restaurant, called Kitchen 1883, adjacent to one of its stores in Union, Kentucky - and the meals look nothing like what you can find in one of Kroger's grocery stores.
Check it out.
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report