McDonald's is launching mozzarella sticks nationwide
McDonald's US President Mike Andres announced the menu addition at an investors' meeting in New York City on Tuesday.
The fast-food chain starting testing the fried cheese sticks in Wisconsin this summer.
McDonald's said at the time that customers wanted more snacking options.
"Our customers told us they are looking for the ability to customize their meals a little more," a franchisee told FOX 6 in July. "People are snacking more often these days and looking for more options to create a right-sized meal for them. Mini meals allow them to do just that at an amazing value."
McDonald's is charging $1 for three mozzarella sticks.
Dip into marinara sauce with $1 Mozzarella Sticks at participating McDonald's. pic.twitter.com/cINgzJ9zyw- McDonald's TriState (@McD_TriState) November 6, 2015
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Greenland’s ice sheets are melting too quickly, and we’re already halfway to the point of no return
- India reports 3,824 new Covid cases
- 77% of young Indians now spend the most on phones, apparels
- Global Pharma recalls 50,000 tubes of contaminated eye drops in US: USFDA
- Former India cricketer Salim Durani passes away aged 88; PM Narendra Modi, Ravi Shastri lead tributes