21 Starbucks drinks you might not be able to get at your local store due to supply shortages
Starbuckswill put orders for 25 items and ingredients on hold, per an internal update.
- Starbucks says it is experiencing temporary shortages and is apologizing to customers.
- These changes will impact what
drinkscustomers can order at certain stores that have run out.
Starbucks stores are facing shortages of more than two dozen products, and it means certain drinks might be unavailable at some stores for the foreseeable future.Starbucks is putting orders for at least 25 items on "temporary hold" as of June 4 due to supply chain issues, according to an internal company update viewed by Insider. The list of items and ingredients includes popular items like hazelnut syrup, toffee nut syrup, chai tea bags, green iced tea, and other products.
Many of the items that Starbucks says it cannot reorder are ingredients that are key to certain drinks on the menu. Here are some of the drinks on the menu that will be impacted.
Pineapple Ginger Syrup:
Berry Hibiscus Refreshers
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
Honey Blend Syrup
- Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew
- Honey Almondmilk Nitro Cold Brew
- Iced Honey Almondmilk Flat White
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea
Green Iced Tea
- Chai Tea
- Royal English Breakfast Tea
- Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte
- Mint Majesty
- Emperor's Clouds & Mist
- Byju's most valuable startup in India and 11th in the world with a valuation of $16.5 billion
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem