21 Starbucks drinks you might not be able to get at your local store due to supply shortages
Starbuckswill put orders for 25 items and ingredients on hold, per an internal update.
- Starbucks says it is experiencing temporary shortages and is apologizing to customers.
- These changes will impact what
drinkscustomers can order at certain stores that have run out.
Starbucks stores are facing shortages of more than two dozen products, and it means certain drinks might be unavailable at some stores for the foreseeable future.
Starbucks is putting orders for at least 25 items on "temporary hold" as of June 4 due to supply chain issues, according to an internal company update viewed by Insider. The list of items and ingredients includes popular items like hazelnut syrup, toffee nut syrup, chai tea bags, green iced tea, and other products.
Starbucks declined to comment specifically on the list of ingredients but has previously said ongoing product shortages are localized and not nationwide.
"We are experiencing temporary supply shortages of some of our products. Specific items will vary by market and store, and some stores will experience outages of various items at the same time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working quickly and closely with our supply chain vendors to restock items as soon as possible," a spokesperson previously told Insider in a phone call.
Some locations have started displaying signs that read "we are currently experiencing temporary outages of some of our food and beverage items." The signs and messaging were provided by corporate, a spokesperson told Insider.
Many of the items that Starbucks says it cannot reorder are ingredients that are key to certain drinks on the menu. Here are some of the drinks on the menu that will be impacted.
Pineapple Ginger Syrup:
Berry Hibiscus Refreshers
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
Honey Blend Syrup
- Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew
- Honey Almondmilk Nitro Cold Brew
- Iced Honey Almondmilk Flat White
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea
Green Iced Tea
- Chai Tea
- Royal English Breakfast Tea
- Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte
- Mint Majesty
- Emperor's Clouds & Mist
Do you have a story to share about a
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons