Aldi is looking for a couple to get married at one of its stores. The company will pay for the wedding and throw in a year of free groceries.
- Grocery chain Aldi is looking for one happy couple to get married at the model store at its US headquarters.
- The space will be transformed into a wedding venue, and an Aldi employee will officiate.
Now, the grocery chain is hoping to change that. The company is looking for a couple looking to get married in one of its stores, and Aldi says it'll foot the bill, according to a press release issued Wednesday.
The wedding will take place at the Aldi Insights Center, which is the company's model store at its US headquarters in Batavia, Illinois. The store will be transformed into a wedding venue, and an Aldi employee will officiate.
Aldi will cover the cost of travel accommodations, hair and makeup, a photographer, custom wedding favors, and a reception for the couple and up to 50 guests. The reception will be catered with Aldi food and beverages, including a branded, tiered wedding cake.
As the cherry on top, Aldi will give the happy couple free groceries for a year, in the form of $5,000 in Aldi gift cards.
Interested couples can apply here by submitting a picture of themselves, a short essay describe their love story and their love of Aldi, and links to their social media accounts. The deadline to apply is August 17. Applicants should note the wedding must happen on November 9.
- Bajaj Pulsar N150 vs Yamaha FZ-S V3 – The bike to consider under ₹1.25 lakh
- Game Of Thrones: Bajaj Auto and Eicher Motors headed for face-off in mid-premium bike segment
- Garlic: A pungent panacea for health and flavor
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for
- itel launches India's most affordable 5G smartphone 'P55 Power 5G' under Rs 10K