Amazon is reportedly telling employees not to travel domestically or internationally until further notice due to COVID-19 concerns
- Amazon told employees on its worldwide operations team not to travel domestically or internationally due to concerns about the coronavirus outbreak, according to The New York Times.
- An Amazon executive told the team, which is the company's largest and handles much of its technology and logistics globally, not to arrange any meetings requiring travel until at least April, the report said.
- Amazon has already restricted employee travel to China and has been frantically trying to address potential inventory shortages.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black 2GB RAM 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
Amazon did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Featured Digital Health Articles:
- Telehealth Industry: Benefits, Services & Examples
- Value-Based Care Model: Pay-for-Performance Healthcare
- Senior Care & Assisted Living Market Trends
- Smart Medical Devices: Wearable Tech in Healthcare
- AI in Healthcare
- Remote Patient Monitoring Industry: Devices & Market Trends
- Today is the last day of Rolex Rings’ ₹731 crore IPO with a price band of ₹880-900
- Punjab to bring Bill to earmark welfare budget for SCs in proportionate to their population
- High Pressure car washer price in India
- Best boAt headphones to buy in India
- Nothing ear (1) review – clean sound, transparent design for the win