Amazon will reportedly test warehouse workers every 2 weeks for coronavirus
Amazonhas a goal of testing warehouse employees for COVID-19 every other week, CNBC reports.
- Employees would swab their noses under the supervision of a clinical professional, according to the report.
- Amazon has said it expects to spend $1 billion in 2020 to develop employee testing.
Amazon is aiming to start testing most of its warehouses workers for COVID-19 every other week, CNBC reports.Employees would test themselves for the virus using a nasal swab under the supervision of a clinical professional, according to the report.
View all Offers
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 30% OFF
Pampers All round Protection Pants, Large size baby diapers (LG) 64 Count, Anti Rash diapers, Lotion with Aloe Vera₹ 801₹ 1149Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
In a recent interview with CBS
- Weekend watch list for OTT — Fahadh Faasil’s Malik to Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan and more
- Reliance Retail surprises all by more than doubling its net profit in the last three months
- Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers but the average revenue is pretty much the same
- YES Bank’s net profit grows four fold as provision for bad loans shrink
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones