An associate of Tony Hsieh has filed further claims against his estate. It follows her previous lawsuits that were filed earlier in 2021.
- The "right-hand person" of
Zapposco-founder Hsieh has made more claims against his estate.
- Jennifer Pham's lawsuit follows previous claims made earlier in 2021.
- Hsieh died last November after being injured in a house fire.
A friend and associate of
Hsieh, former chief executive at Zappos, died after being injured in a house fire in Connecticut in November. Investigators in January said the fire may have been caused by "carelessness or even an intentional act."
He sold Zappos to
Jennifer Pham in January and February filed multiple lawsuits against Hsieh's family. In them, she said she was Hsieh's "right-hand person." She alleged in part that Hsieh's family had breached a contract.
Documents filed on Wednesday in Clark County District Court included $75 million in anticipated profit from a documentary streaming service launched by Pham and Hsieh, the reports said.
Local network KLAS TV reported Pham's creditor's claim was seeking 10% of the anticipated total, or $7.5 million.
Clark County District Court records viewed by Insider list a creditor's claim against Hsieh's estate from Mr. Taken LLC and Baby Monster LLC.
Baby Monster was registered in Nevada on July 13, 2020 with Pham as one of its managers, according to state records. Mr. Taken was registered on July 17, 2020, also with Pham listed as a manager.
According to court records, Pham also filed a separate creditor's claim listing several items, including a "2002 Yamaha G20A Golf Cart, 2010 Club Car Golf Cart and 2016 Apache Utility Trailer."
- Female African elephants evolved toward being tuskless over just a few decades as poachers sought ivory
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best smartphones with 90Hz display under ₹20,000 in India
- Best 2.1 channel soundbars in India
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best multi-pin charging cables in India
- India vs Pakistan at T20 World Cup — Where to watch the match