Bed Bath & Beyond is closing stores in at least 8 states. See if your local store is on the list.
- Bed Bath and Beyond is planning to close dozens of stores this year.
- We compiled a list of the stores that the company has announced for closure so far.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Bed Bath & Beyond is planning to close stores in at least eight states this year.
The company has confirmed closings to local news outlets in Illinois, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
The home goods retailer said in January that it planned to close 40 stores in its current fiscal year, which ends in April, and another 20 stores in fiscal 2020. By January, Bed Bath & Beyond had executed about 16 of those planned closings, according to company filings.
This leaves about 44 planned closures remaining. Bed Bath & Beyond did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The company operates stores under several banners including World Market, buybuy BABY, Christmas Tree Shops, and One Kings Lane.
Here are the Bed Bath & Beyond-branded stores that the company has confirmed are closing in 2020:
- 709 7th St. NW, Washington, DC
- 1057 N Elmhurst Road, Mt. Prospect, IL
- 12803 Citrus Plaza Dr., Tampa, FL
- 141 Tuckahoe Road, Sewell, NJ
- 17 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ
- 1406 Palisades Center Dr., West Nyack, NY
- 610 Exterior St., Bronx, NY
- 25975 Great Northern Plaza, North Olmsted, OH
- 1747 Stringtown Road, Grove City, OH
- 40 Town Centre Dr., Johnstown, PA
- 9600 Frontage Road, Austin, TX
- 2817 West Expressway 83, Frontage Road, Harlingen, TX
- 6575 Hwy. 6 N, Houston, TX
- 1190 Stafford Market Pl., Stafford, VA