Behold Burger King Japan's new 'ugly burger,' which actually looks pretty tasty
BurgerKing Japanhas just launched the "Chicken de Ugly" burger, which the chain says tastes better than it looks.
- The new product is the final part of a "ugly" burger trio, which all come with four-cheese buns, giving their distinctive look.
- The Chicken de Ugly contains chicken, bacon, and pickles, and is on sale at select Japan outlets for 620 yen ($5.90).
Forget spending millions making your products sound and look appealing – in Japan, Burger King has launched a range of "ugly burgers."The "Chicken de Ugly" is the final part of the trio of
The chain introduced its "Cheese Ugly Beef Burger" and "Chili Ugly Beef Burger" as limited edition menu items earlier this autumn.
The Chicken de Ugly launched Friday for 620 yen ($5.90), making it the cheapest of the trio.Read more: The pandemic is permanently changing fast food as Wendy's, Burger King, and Chipotle double down on high-tech drive-thrus Burger King Japan has been pushing out other unusual burgers in recent months — in October, the brand teased censored images of a perplexingly cheap 290 yen ($2.76) burger on social media, before revealing that the secret contents was, in fact, French fries.
The "Fake Burger" was available for just two weeks, and featured French fries and beef sauce sandwiched between burger patties.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution