Burger King prints customers' orders on face masks so diners can avoid mask mumbling
Burger Kingis giving 250 customers in Belgium facemaskswith their orders custom-printed on them, the chain announced on August 10.
- Customers can post their orders in the comments on Burger King Belgium's Facebook or Instagram for a chance to be shipped a custom facemask with their order printed on it.
- If they're selected, customers can order
foodwordlessly by wearing their mask to a participating Burger King restaurant.
- Burger King has a history of provocative
ad campaigns, including 2019's global "Moldy Whopper" campaign and the "Silent Drive-Thru" promotion in Finland.
Masks: what are they good for? For some Belgians and Luxembourgers, ordering at Burger King.
Burger King is selecting 250 customers in Belgium and Luxembourg to give out custom facemasks with their orders printed on them as part of a campaign by Parisian ad agency Buzzman, according to a press release from August 10.
"It's a fact that mask mandates are becoming the norm. But why settle for a simple, ordinary piece of fabric when the mask can also boldly carry a message?" the press release reads.
Customers can enter to win by commenting on Burger King Belgium's Facebook or Instagram. All the customer needs to do is go to a Burger King to get their order — without uttering a word.
"Just remember to take off your mask before you eat," the Facbook post reads.
While the masks in the press release have French written on them, the masks shown in an Ad Age article about the campaign have English written on them.
Burger King has a history of launching provocative and creative ad campaigns. Last year, Burger King disgusted fans with its "Moldy Whopper" campaign, which advertised the removal of preservatives from its food in most European markets and some US markets.
Last year, Burger King also launched a "Silent Drive-Thru" campaign in Finland, where customers were able to order and receive their food without any human interaction.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction