Chick-fil-A is giving away chicken nuggets this month. Here's how to get them.
- Chick-fil-A is giving away nuggets this month.
- Anyone who creates or signs into their Chick-fil-A One account on the chain's mobile app can get a free eight-piece order of classic Chick-fil-A Nuggets.
- The chain is also introducing the Kale Crunch side salad to menus nationwide.
- Popeyes, Chick-fil-A's rival in the chicken sandwich wars of 2019, is also giving away free food this month to celebrate the launch of its partnership with the DoorDash across 1,000 stores.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Sign up for Business Insider's retail newsletter, The Drive-Thru.
As a token of appreciation to its customers, Chick-fil-A is offering free chicken nuggets this month. Anyone who creates or signs into their Chick-fil-A One account on the chains' mobile app can get a free eight-piece order of classic Chick-fil-A nuggets.
The offer is valid Monday, January 13, through January 31 and is redeemable in participating locations, drive-thrus, and on the mobile app.
"Our customers are incredibly important to us, and this is one small way to thank them for their loyalty and introduce the perks of our app to new guests," said Kevin Purcer, director of customer digital experience at Chick-fil-A, in a press release. "We are excited to surprise our guests with a free eight-count order of nuggets this month through our mobile app."
Chick-fil-A is also introducing the Kale Crunch side to menus nationwide, following a test run in select cities. The 120-calorie salad side can be exchanged for the complimentary nuggets included in the offer this month.
Popeyes, Chick-fil-A's rival in the chicken sandwich wars of 2019, is also giving away free food this month to celebrate the launch of its partnership with DoorDash across 1,000 stores. The chain is offering its iconic chicken sandwich to customers who use the promo code "CHICKENWINNER" on DoorDash with a purchase of $20 or more.