Chick-fil-A is teens' favorite restaurant chain in America
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Chick-fil-A is teens' favorite restaurant chain in the US, according to Piper Jaffray's biannual survey of teenagers.
- The chicken chain has dominated Piper Jaffray's ranking of teenagers' favorite chains in recent years.
- Read on to see the ranking of teens' top five favorite restaurant chains in the US.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Teens love Chick-fil-A.On Tuesday, Piper Jaffray released its biannual survey of teenagers across the US. Advertisement
Chick-fil-A once again took the top spot among both upper-income and average-income teens.
This is the third survey in a row where Chick-fil-A has reigned supreme among average-income teens. The chicken chain increased the gap between itself and the No. 2 brand, Starbucks, with 13% of average-income teens saying that Chick-fil-A is their preferred brand.Chick-fil-A dominates customer surveys across all age groups. Recently, Business Insider asked more than 3,000 readers of our fast-food coverage to tell us their favorite chains. Chick-fil-A dominated, with the best food, best customer service, cleanest restaurants, and best bathrooms in American fast food, according to readers.
5. Taco Bell
4. Olive GardenAdvertisement
- K'taka govt sets up helpline for complaints on hospitals denying COVID-19 treatment
- Broadway actor Nick Cordero dies of COVID-19 complications at 41
- Elyments OTP verification fails disappointing new users wanting to get on board a day after its high-decibel launch
- ICMR ‘clarifies’ that August 15 was not a deadline for COVID-19 vaccine after experts called out how impossible it was
- If Modi wishes Dalai Lama, it will irk China and win India some local support near the border