Delivery startup Gopuff is laying off 10% of employees, leaked email reveals
Deliverystartup Gopuffis laying off 10% of its staff, according to an internal email.
Super-fast delivery startup Gopuff is cutting 10% of its workforce, according to an internal email seen by Insider.
In the email, Gopuff cofounders Rafael Ilishayev and Yakir Gola said these "uncertain times" pushed them to "accelerate our timeline to profitability."
"For the last 18 months, Gopuff had operated in a market that incentivized growth, scale, testing, and investment, but the market has shifted quickly," they said.
The company employs at least 10,000 people. In March, Gopuff laid off 3% of employees, or more than 400 people.
A Gopuff spokesperson confirmed the layoffs.
This story is developing. Check back for updates...
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World