'Grease' actor Eddie Deezen accused of causing a disturbance at a Maryland restaurant and throwing plates at police during his arrest
Grease" actor Eddie Deezen was arrested after reportedly refusing to leave a Maryland restaurant.
- Deezen was accused of hiding behind a woman in a booth when police arrived, TMZ reported.
- He was also alleged to have thrown objects at police during the incident on Thursday.
"Grease" actor Eddie Deezen was arrested after an incident at a restaurant in LaVale, Maryland, TMZ reported.
Deezen, who played Eugene Felsnic in the original "Grease"
TMZ cited a police report, which said Deezen, 64, also apparently hid behind a woman in a booth and refused orders to leave the restaurant.
According to TMZ, he threw several items at officers - including plates, bowls, and food. Eventually, Deezen was forcibly removed from the restaurant and sent to jail, the outlet added.
Maryland State Police did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
He has been charged with second-degree assault, disorderly conduct, and trespassing, TMZ reported.
Earlier this year, the actor was accused of harassing a waitress over her appearance, according to TMZ.
Following that accusation, Deezen claimed on social media that he was being cyberbullied by her. His lawyer reportedly later told the outlet that Deezen felt terrible that the waitress was offended by his comments.
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022