Guy Fieri says filming a Super Bowl commercial is like creating a recipe
Guy Fieriis starring in Bud Light Seltzer's new Super Bowlcommercial.
- The commercial introduces the brand's Hard Soda drinks.
Bud Light enlisted Guy Fieri for its 2022 Super Bowl commercial showing off the brand's new drink,
In the commercial, Fieri plays the King of Flavor in the Land of Flavor, whose subjects bring him the new drink. Fieri is known for his
Getting the call to appear in his first-ever Super Bowl commercial from Bud Light was like "being a first-round draft pick," the famed restaurant owner told Insider in an interview. He said the partnership was a "perfect fit," and he immediately accepted the offer and began riffing with Bud Light's team. Putting together all the ideas into a cohesive vision for a commercial on one of TV's biggest nights of the year was like creating a recipe, he told Insider, or how he imagines it must feel for musicians to write a song.
The ad introduces Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda, which comes in four flavors: classic cola, cherry cola, orange soda, and citrus soda. Fieri says his favorite is the orange, which is "unexpected," and takes him back to his childhood.
See the full commercial here.
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses