How artisans at the UK's last piano factory keep a centuries-old industry alive
- Adam Cox founded Cavendish
Pianosin Yorkshire in 2012 to save the British pianoindustry from disappearing.
- British factories made more than 20,000 pianos a year at the industry's height in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The Cavendish team builds the pianos with the support of a collective of artisans from around the
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them