JCPenney is closing 2 more stores for good
JCPenneyhas added two more stores to the list of locations it plans to close.
- Both stores are located in New York City.
- The department store chain filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May and later said it planned to close about 30% of its stores.
JCPenney is closing an additional two stores, it disclosed in bankruptcy court filings on Tuesday.
Both locations are in New York City.
The location at New York's Manhattan Mall is permanently closed, while the store at Kings Plaza in Brooklyn will close on September 27.
JCPenney filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on May 15 and later said that it expected to close about 30% of its 846 stores.
Here are the stores' addresses:
Kings Plaza, 5100 Kings Plaza, Ste 2201, Brooklyn, New York
Manhattan Mall, 100 W 32nd St, New York, New York
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons