JOIN US ON MAY 12: Hear from top fitness leaders on how the at-home and virtual exercise boom is transforming the future of fitness
- The pandemic created an at-home
- Register here for our event on May 12, at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT for a live panel discussion with prominent fitness leaders on the future of exercise.
The pandemic radically changed the way Americans workout, creating an at-home fitness boom that paved the way for meteoric growth within the virtual fitness market. With gyms and studios temporarily shuttered in 2020, individuals forged new routines from the safety and comfort of their own homes with the help of a rapidly growing assortment of connected equipment and digitally streaming classes.According to the advisory firm Lincoln International, the global digital fitness market ballooned to $27.4 billion in 2020, up 32.6% from $6.7 billion in 2017. While this growth was led by major players like Peloton, Mirror, and Apple Fitness, it also included a number of emerging companies bringing new high-tech equipment to the scene and diversifying the market.
These insiders will give a glimpse into what the industry is talking about after a transformative year in fitness, and share their predictions for what is still to come in 2021.
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls