KFC and Crocs teamed up on a pair of fried chicken Crocs, complete with chicken-scented drumstick charms on top
Courtesy of KFC
- KFC and Crocs unveiled fried chicken clogs at Fashion Week on Tuesday.
- The clogs feature KFC bucket stripes, fried chicken imagery, and chicken-scented shoe charms.
- Fans can buy them on Crocs.com for $59.99 once the shoes are released in the spring.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
On Tuesday night, a new bird came home to roost at KFC: clogs.KFC and Crocs unveiled their shoe collaboration at Fashion Week in New York City, when artist Me Love Me a Lot (MLMA) wore a platform pair to the event.
The clogs feature KFC bucket stripes, images of fried chicken, and chicken-scented Jibbitz drumstick charms on top. The charms, despite smelling like chicken, are not edible.This spring, fans will be able to purchase a classic clog version of the platform shoes that MLMA wore at Fashion Week. The classic clogs will be sold on crocs.com for $59.99. Unfortunately, the platform bucket clogs that MLMA wore will not be available to the general public.
"As Crocs continues to create new, unexpected brand collaborations, we're thrilled with this 'bucket list' partnership with Kentucky Fried Chicken that will bring fans an unbelievably fun and fashionable take on our classic clog," Terence Reilly, Crocs' senior vice president and chief marketing officer, said in the press release.Fans who want to be the first to get their hands on these finger lickin' shoes can sign up at crocs.com/KFC to be alerted when the shoes become available in the spring.
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time