Krispy Kreme has confidentially filed for an initial public offering
Krispy Kremehas confidentially filed for an IPO.
- The donut chain said on Tuesday it had filed paperwork with the SEC.
- Krispy Kreme was acquired by JAB Holding in 2016 at a private valuation of $1.35 billion.
Doughnut chain Krispy Kreme said on Tuesday it had confidentially submitted paperwork for an initial public offering with the Securities and Exchange Commission.Krispy Kreme was acquired in 2016 by JAB Holding, JAB Holding, the investment arm of the secretive billionaire Reimann family, in a deal valuing the company at $1.35 billion.
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls