Mars CEO says the global supply chain is 'broken.' Now, the $35 billion food industry giant is investing $1 billion to fix it.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Vistara won't back out of contracts with Boeing and Airbus due to coronavirus impact
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency
- India’s national capital has unveiled its own incentives and policy to push more EVs
- Banks are spending a lot on tech but the money is not going to Indian IT biggies yet